Servicing Pasco and Hernando for all your Appliance needs
Call today (352)270-3238
Appliance Manuals – This appliance repair manual is the perfect companion for those who are technically adept at the fixing things but need to know a few tips to point them in the right direction so they can repair their appliance. It is assumed that you are very familiar with your commercial or household appliance and are somewhat handy at performing repairs. Please do not attempt to fix any electrical or gas appliance without the knowledge and background of a qualified technician.
Ice Makers (or Icemakers)
Refrigerators and Freezers
Safety Comes First When Repairing Appliances
- Always unplug the appliance first, even before turning the first screw to disassemble
- Watch out for sharp edges, especially on dryers
- Never wear jewelry of any type while working on equipment
- If you have long hair, tie it back
- Always wear safety glasses
- Ensure that your work area has ample lighting
- Wear steel-toed safety shoes while working on appliances
- Lift appliances using your legs, not your back
Specialty Tools That Make Servicing Appliances Easier
- Hose pinch-off pliers
- Hose clamp pliers
- Snap ring pliers
- Spanner wrench
- Nut driver set
- Wire stripper
- Clamp-on ammeter
- Volt-ohm-amp meter (multimeter)
- Non-contact voltage tester
- Test leads and jumper wires
- Wrench set
By following the safety guidelines and having the proper tools, you are now ready to start servicing your appliance. Simply choose the appliance you are working on from the Table of Contents above to go to that section of the repair manual.
If you find that you need professional help along the way, call ApplianceQuest
ApplianceQuest and its affiliates are not responsible if you injure yourself while attempting any of the test or repairs located on this website.
© ApplianceQuest Inc.
7817 Rutillio Ct.
New Port Richey, FL 34653
# CAC1813939 # ER0015321