How To Perform An Electrical Test
Ice Makers (or Icemakers)
Refrigerators and Freezers
Troubleshooting and Maintenance Tips
Garbage Disposal Completely Dead
- Supply circuit breaker tripped. Reset and test for 120 volts AC at disposal supply.
- Disposal internal circuit breaker tripped. Look for little red button underneath disposal and press in. It will click if it was out.
Garbage Disposal Hums but Does Not Grind
- Grinding wheel jammed. Use supplied wrench (or use a 1/4″ Allen wrench) and insert into shaft end underneath disposal. Work disposal vigorously back and forth to clear the jam. Reset circuit breaker if out and test. If, after several minutes of running, disposal still sounds rough, main bearings are going and disposal will need to be replaced soon.
Garbage Disposal Runs but is Noisy
- Piece of metal went down disposal. Will eventually work itself out.
- Main bearings are wearing out and disposal will need to be replaced soon.
Our hours of operation: 24/7 For Emergency Repairs
Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 7 PM
Saturday: 8 AM – 7 PM
Sunday: CLOSED Except for emergency repairs.
Servicing Pasco and Hernando for all your Appliance needs
Call today (352)270-3238